Jessica K. Corriel, DMD - Pediatric Dentist
As a board-certified pediatric dentist, I do everything I can to make a child's visit to the dentist as easy and comfortable as possible! I had wonderful experiences with my own dentists growing up, and I draw upon those experiences to shape my own treatment philosophy. My goal is to provide excellent dental care with compassion and respect. I strive to give every child a positive experience at the dentist because it lays the groundwork for a lifetime of great oral health.
I strongly believe in the importance of continuing education. Our field is constantly evolving, and it is essential to keep learning and building upon the foundation of my specialty training to give my patients the best and most current treatment possible.
- Allegheny College, Meadville, Pennsylvania – Bachelor of Science in neuroscience, history minor, magna cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine – Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Jamaica Hospital, New York, New York - general practice residency
- Montefiore Medical Center, New York, New York - pediatric dentistry certificate
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Bridgeport Dental Association
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity
- Bridgeport Hospital Surgease Center staff
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Community Service Honors
Outside the Office
My husband, Matt, and I live in Fairfield with our daughter, Georgia and mini goldendoodle, Teddy Roosevelt. I'm an avid reader of all genres, and I'm always looking for new book suggestions! My newest hobby is photography, which has become a fun creative outlet. My husband and I love to travel, and one of our favorite places to visit is Walt Disney World.