As a pediatric dentist, it is my passion to form partnerships in oral health with families based on the mutual goal of raising happy and healthy children. I accomplish this by making every effort to create a fun and engaging environment that results in positive memories for my patients. These positive attitudes can then be carried forward, setting a child up for a lifetime of success at the dentist.
I also understand that not all children are the same. Through my training at Boston Children's Hospital, I have gained extensive experience in managing the smiles of children who are not typically developing or who may require an alternative approach to our dental visits. I have had the privilege of learning from and treating a wide range of medically complex children and draw on these experiences to provide the highest quality care for our patients.
- The Pennsylvania State University: Bachelor of Science in finance, Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Pre-medical Sciences, Graduate of Highest Distinction
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard School of Dental Medicine - Pediatric Dentistry Certificate
I hold the view that dentistry is a sub-specialty of medicine and believe we must integrate the newest research and evidence into our practice to treat our patients responsibly. With that in mind, I dedicate a significant portion of time outside of chairside smiling to formal continuing education and self-directed learning. But please, if you happen to see me at a local coffee shop with my nose in a journal, don't hesitate to stop over and say hello!
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Bridgeport Dental Association
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, student-selected commencement speaker
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
I live in Fairfield County with my wife, Gina, and our dog, Malcolm. We enjoy all of the outdoor activities that CT has to offer and spend a great deal of time continuously planning our next delicious meal. I am a musician at heart and am usually involved in some sort of creative project in my spare time.